Enforcement of Orders

Parties to a family law matter can access the divorce courts to enforce orders through private attorneys and in certain situations through the Department of Child Support Services. Enforcement may be sought to enforce orders relative to child support, spousal support, payments due under the terms of family law order or judgment, custody/visitation and other areas. Enforcement may be sought through contempt, writ of execution, wage assignment, a receiver, a keeper, an abstract of judgment, and various other remedies.